08312014Sun
Last updateFri, 29 Aug 2014 6pm
[Auto Parts Warehouse] Summer- 10% OFF $100 + FREE SHIPPING. Coupon Code: SUMMERAFF8 Validity: Aug 1 - 31 2014.

Gingrich... Done

"Because of your help and your support, we were able to put up a terrific campaign, and I want you to know that Callista and I are both very grateful to everybody across the country," Newt Gingrich said in a YouTube video announcing the suspension of his presidential campaign. "I want you to know that we're going to continue out there on the road. Both Callista and I will be talking, campaigning, making speeches, doing everything we can to help defeat Barack Obama."

"A re-election of Barack Obama will be a genuine disaster. And all of us have an obligation I think to do everything we can to defeat Barack Obama," he said. "I hope you'll join us in this historic effort because this is still the most historic election in our lifetime."

RCP Video

BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
" I don't know what's wrong with my television set. I was getting C-Span and the Home Shopping Network on the same station. I actually bought a congressman. "

--Bruce Baum

Lumber Liquidators

Please consider contributing, if only a couple of bucks, the cost of countering the liberal media is arduous and costly.

Recommended Reading...

mental_floss store
Lumber Liquidators